Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catch A Killer - George Woods



This book is about a 12 year old boy named Andrew. He wants to have fun in his life but can't because his mom is over protective and doesn't want him to get hurt even if he wants to go to his friends house. His dad died and his mom never been the same since she's stressing out allot and she is very strict and needs help raising her only child. Andrew's mom slapped him , for talking back to her and he was so mad and left the house in anger. He ran away from home and his mother was yelling running out of the house and was telling him to come back here right now he was just ignoring her and walked away. He was thinking about his life and what was happening in the situation. Andrew wanted to test his love for his mom , he wanted to stay out until his mom was looking for him. But I don't think it will work , she will probably give up on me searching everywhere for him. Also he went to his friends and he didn't really want to go after the fight him and his mom had. So the chapter ended with him about to go to the club.


I was interested that how the book started it started off as a conversation then started the story. It's very sad that how it's all starting off but it gets interesting in how it goes on. I really want to know what happends next with Andrew and his mom.


I wasn't interested in the last chpater we had to read. It wasn't interesting. It did not really interest me it wasnt as thrilling as the first chapter to me. I also did not like the part when his mom slapped him for that reason its very rude and mean it should've not of happend.


I could see myself reading this book because I really like going on to different books like this one. I really liked it. I hope we get to read it some more and get more into it.

No comments: