Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Wild Children - Felice Holman


The story is about a boy named Alex people are starting to disappear. He finds out his parents are gone. He has no one to live with. Alex is homeless. He likes this girl Katriana. Katriana is his teacher who is trying to help him , and try to find his parents. Katriana said that the new government will want the students to think particular. Alex listens to his dad whatever he says. He's going to go live with his uncle in a upper town of Russia. He is homeless and has no where to go but his uncles.

The interest that got me was that everyone is getting missing in where he is and that his teacher is helping him out. That is a very generous teacher who is willing to sacrifice her generosity to Alex.

The part that I'm not interested that it jumped to conclusions right away that they did not describe anything well at all. It needs to describe more of the theory that's happening in the story. I think they should of first talked about the parents disappearing and they should of described Alex more better.
I could see myself reading this book because this book was very good and I liked how the author made it kind of wanted it to be a to be continued chapter. It was such a good chapter I would read the whole book if we were allowed to.

No comments: